Wednesday, January 11, 2006

some so-called intelligent people quickly turn into irrational beings once their egos have been pricked. i've had the misfortune of being blasted by (imo) an insecure twat. please give it a rest. u bring out ur guns, i call your bluff.

i asked (coach) Ria who was the new addition to the swim class yesterday. There were only three of us in the pool, so it was easy to spot that someone new had come. I heard Via, but was later corrected that it was actually Pia, and not just any Pia, but our Senator Pia Pia Pia Cayetano. Yeehaw. She was consulting with Ria about her training and the way she felt in the pool. One thing I notice is that she "cerebralizes" sports, too! Thinking out feelings and intuition, etc. :) I have a celeb classmate.

im doing work errands: medical certificate, getting my diploma, and getting NBI Clearance. I was supposed to get the latter this afternoon, but I saw the gross line at City Hall. I'm not gonna stand in that packed and stifling heat. Ugh. I'll come back one morning and try to get it. Am I maarte? A little.

Started reading Annie Proulx's short stories book: Wyoming Stories. Pretty good stuff.

No comments: