Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Bourgeois existence

part of my bourgeois existence is the privilege to head off to the beach at a moment's notice. Monday being a holiday, I received an SMS invitation Saturday night from Lorraine - "Let's go to Punta Fuego this Monday!" I had to reply, "Now that's a brilliant idea. What are the details?"

The troop this time around was Lorraine & Lala (pillars of the gimik gung), James, Brian S and me. We lazed around Punta from 1030 - 600 pm, and pigged out in Tagaytay afterwards.

Talk got around to what would be one's perfect day. Initially, mine involved getting to play in the morning, read in the afternoon, and party at night. Had to mention now that it would have to take place in a lovely beach resort. :)

Relatively idyllic day, and I didn't even spend much.

2 comments:

Ton said...

are these the Go sisters you're talking about?

fabian said...

nope. not the Go sisters. :)