Wednesday, November 02, 2005

truly shitty

I hate it when the day starts shitty. Dad 'coralled' the kids around to give them a talking to, something he's really good at, and it's something that increasingly I'm losing patience with. The situation is kinda pathetic actually, and also unfair. We are a unit, but I hate the way that (he admits this himself) that we get 'roped-in' to the negative energy fest that he seems to perversely dispense to all of us. I even said, "I don't want to argue. . ."

I'm going to fix my room now. Maybe some physical work will get the general shitty-ness out of my system. It's a stupid and pathetic state of things. Un-necessary in my point of view; I hate having to be some sort of emotional sponge, cleaning up everybody else's neuroses. That's selfish of you all, you jerks.

No comments: