Saturday, November 19, 2005

i'll blog while i can

why? see my lj. username fab_ab for an explanation.
i composed this entry last night and now i post it here while in rizal study foyer (yes! i no longer have internet convenience!! not lately anyway)

* * *

I saw Sarah Silverman on Conan tonight, that crazy bitch (Sarah, not Conan). Totally not likely that her movie(?) Jesus is Magic will show here. They couldn't show a clip of it, instead we got Rosario Dawson doing the A-ooohhh scene in Rent. Gave me an idea of how offensive the movie probably is. He he. Semi-Quote from Sarah's routine: "I don't care if he thinks I'm a bigot, I just want him to think I'm thin."

Speaking of half crazy women, am presently reading Francoise Sagan's Scars on the Soul. A little trippy, experimental novel type of the 70s. Author is talking to you as she writes her novel. So far quote enjoyable, and the book is thin! :) If any of you guys have her, Bonjour Tristesse please tell me. I'll lend you another recently deceased author in exchange, Saul Bellow.

No comments: