Friday, March 18, 2005

quite a few people link to this blog now. Didn't realize that Jess and Camille link up here as well. Great work Jess, passing the LAE of UP Law.

I'm almost done with school. I have two papers to write. I'll probably get it all done in April. Holy week is at our doorstep and I'm not in the mood to work. I'm all done with my Ateneo teaching load. All this work is from the UP School of Econ. . .

I had a great afternoon tonight. Ran with Maita, Larry and Miguel around Ateneo before having a nice meal in Tribu (Xavierville). Mahar says he's eaten here before. I never knew of the place, and they serve cheap ass food. Maits and I had 1 beef kebab, 1 stick of pork barbecue, 2 sticks of chicken liver, grilled vegetables (onions, tomatos, and okra), extra grilled onion and tomato, a bit of pita bread, and three rum cokes. this cost a grand total of 260 pesos. Cheap rum coke ha ha ha ha. So of course people got all tipsy.

Mahar flies to Bangkok tomorow. Bye Mahar.
Ms. Hawaiian Tropic is showing on TV. Hmm.

I bought a swimming book today! :)

It's Edsel Tupaz's bday celebration tomorrow, I've been going to this party for past 5 years. It's nice to have traditions like that.

Sorry for the entry today, all matter of fact and dull. This was my writing style in one of my earlier blogs. But life has been very interesting lately though.

No comments: