Thursday, March 24, 2005

i'll be in boracay the next few days, so i'll probably have at least one story to write next week, when i get back. i dont know what to expect except for the crowds and the parties. i guess i'll have a good time. ;) why spend all this money otherwise.


'went to Tita Narda's wake tonight, and I bumped into Juliet and Baby again, really remnants from my childhood. What threw me back though was seeing Mang Tony again! I haven't seen him in ages. He used to drive me to school as a grade-schooler. He can hardly hear now, and he can't believe that I know how to drive a car now.

I read a few old e-mails (over the past 3-5 years) College years and early post-college. Things seem so different.

Recently, Jojo L has been calling it a quarter-life crisis. I find the label stupid -- only coz what happens to other people, isn't supposed to happen to me (?), in a way. Anyway, I'll go distract myself for a while now. Time to pack.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Going through old e-mails (and sometimes not so old) is always a very odd experience :P

Hope you have a safe journey :)