Sunday, September 19, 2004

had a 10k run this morning at the Fort, not my favorite place to run. I like boring flat tracks in the outdors, like Camp Aguinaldo. I don't like concrete or even asphalt. I need new shoes.

Finished up by Basic Life Support course today, the complement to the First Aid one I took about three weeks ago. One less requirement I need accomplished to become a full fledged AMCI member. Only thing left now is the 15K run, skills tests, a 3 day climb at Mt. Ugu and a 4-5 day one at Mt. Halcon (for the induction).

suddenly people like Wil, Bob and Maf have a blog.

2 comments:

m said...

Hi Fabian!

Just dropped by to check out your latest blog/journal. I've linked this blog as well.

The basic story behind me having a blog is that I was bored and procrastinating one day, so I decided to give blogging a try. Turns out that it's not that un-me after all. :)

Bobby said...

hey, i didn't know you moved to blogspot. it's much prettier isn't it.

i know, i didn't really think i'd be the blogging type. but i think the whole moving-to-a-new-city bit has given me reason to. will link this one to mine.