Saturday, September 30, 2006

Since the recent storm has knocked out power in my house for more than forty-eight hours now, I've found myself spending more time at work. I'm not doing more work; I'm just making use of light, air-conditioning and the internet. For the benefit of those who can't watch the UAAP game today at their electricity-less homes, we've set up a projector here. 10 pt lead by UST at the half. Shit.

chubby little ateneo kids helping blue babble.

***

tang ina why do i do this to myself. i hate watching these games

2 comments:

wonderspeller said...

i miss you! gak at least there was electricity in the office!

i heard about the game rin! crap. will we win tom???

moonpool said...

Power was restored at our place yesterday evening. A lot of people hung out at their offices Friday to mooch. :P I know two people who still don't have power until now... That sucks!!!