Sunday, October 02, 2005

"Whatever will make we want to get up in the morning"

The semester is coming to a close, and with it thoughts of what next. This is my final semester of grad studies and also probably my final semester of teaching at UP and Ateneo. Perhaps in the future, I will return, but that's not what I'm thinking about now. I feel that it is so right to do something else. After 2.5 years doing academic things, it's time for a change. I just have to figure out what that will be.

A quick criterion I threw at Bob last night, about what I wanted to do, was something that would make me want to get up in the morning excited to do what I'm supposed to do. That's tough, it's probably easier to find a job that will just give you a lot of money -- he said, or something like that. I'm gonna have to figure that out.

We (Me, Bob and Len) had such a fun and funny night last night. Let's just say that Bob kept on making fun of me because I kept on making scenarios of how I would act in front of famous people. To think that I had been remarking that nothing interesting seems to happen anymore. The newest things are the most exciting and I guess that's what keeps one young. Sometimes I have such an Oprah well-adjusted blog.

I feel that i'm on a fence between young and old. I'm turning 25 later this week. You bastards better get me some presents.

No comments: