Friday, September 16, 2005

Phone got waterlogged

I had a real good run last night with some LM mountaineers. Finished strong which is a nice feeling. Running in the rain rules. Downside though is that my phone is now messed up. It can receive ur texts and calls, but the buttons are useless. Must be some moisture somewhere and the 0 button gets stuck. If u guys need to get in touch w/ me just e-mail ( I check it A LOT ) or send me a (offline) message on YM (fabian_b_mangahas).

tonight i'm gonna see a high school friend I hadn't seen in ages. I want to give him the guilt trip. Ha ha. It's his fault really. Then I'm gonna go back to work. This weekend promises to be just as BUSY as last. Oh well, the semester is winding down anyway. I've picked up another book that's been lying around. I gave Theroux's Hotel Honolulu another chance. It's better this time around. When the sem is over, I'm gonna buy myself some some more paper and ink.

'spoke to Harvey last night, after ages. Still has the same droll sense of humor. Debate ppl, did you know he's flying in for a few weeks? maybe we should organize something. he doesn't have much time though. his weekends are already booked

No comments: