Friday, October 22, 2004

since all recent gimmicks have been falling apart and i have so much time on my hands, i might as well type a little something in this magic blog that nobody really reads. if in your minds, you're thinking, "wait a minute, this isn't typical Fabian, he even seems a little. . .angsty,", well cut me some SLACK! im not always happy ok. anyway, these funky moods rarely last long for me. but in the meantime. . .

I actually enjoyed playing Mr. Kuya to Gica today. Downstairs her little pizza party / birthday party is going on. Earlier in the day, we ordered six eighteen inch pizzas from Yellow Cab, and bought a whole bunch of chips and sodas for tonight. Plus 1.5 gallons of ice cream, too. Her friends are downstairs enjoying the food. I had a slice of pizza plus a whole back of Kornets (yuck). Junk food + Diet Coke = Satisfaction. Whatever is leftover tonight will go to my own party stash for tomorrow night. It's my little party tomorrow, most guests will be mountaineering buddies.

Decided to throw a party for them, but not for my other friends. Nothing to do with closeness, just practicality in throwing a party for them. I have 21 mountaineering buddies and its not to difficult to put them all in one room. My other friends are too. . .fragmented and disparate. I have about 3 econ friends, half a dozen debate friends, another 3 college friends, high school buds, a whole assortment of chicks, random cool people, etc. It isn't too easy putting something up SMALL that can incorporate them all. If I'm gonna invite this many types of people, I'm thinking the optimal party number will have to be at least 100. And that's a headache. So, no, I'm not playing favorites with the sportier people.

Oct 27-Nov something something is Mt.Halcon-Puerto Galera adventure week. 4 days of fatigue and enjoyment in Halcon, and maybe another 2 days of funsun in Puerto Galera. I haven't done any packing yet. For that matter, I've hardly done any phyisical training the past week. Maybe I'll do a quick run in UP tomorrow morning (sha, right)




2 comments:

wysgal said...

Maybe if you put all your different groups of friends together they'd all self-destruct. Totally get you.

fabian said...

Tina, you post! someone does read my blog here. new york city. enjoy. :)